Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cover the outside of a plastic cup in double sided tape and wrap a sheet of black paper around it, trimming the edges if necessary.
- Use a white deco pen or white paint to draw a skull and crossbones onto the black paper.
- Use a sharp knife to make a hole in the centre of the bottom of the cup.
- Cut a strip of gold tissue paper and stick it around the edge of the bottom of the cup. Then cut a circle out and stick it to the bottom of the cup, carefully poking through the hole in the centre.
- Take two or three pipe cleaners and twist them together to make one thicker pipe cleaner. Then bend it into a pirate hook shape, leaving one end straight (to go through the cup).
- Cover the pipe cleaner hook in tin foil, then push the straight end down through the hole in the cup.
Make sure an adult cuts the hole in the plastic cup.