Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of skin tone paper and fold it diagonally to make a square, then cut the remaining end of the paper off.
- Fold the paper square in half, then open it and fold it in half the other way. Then fold each corner into the centre point.
- Turn the paper over and then fold each corner into the centre point again.
- Fold it in half to make a rectangle, and put a finger/thumb into each of the pockets and gently open it up into a fortune teller.
- Use a brown pen to draw hair onto the upper part of the fortune teller, and a beard onto the lower part. Then use a black pen to draw an eye patch and a mouth. Stick a wiggle eye onto the other side.
- Take a sheet of black paper and cut out the shape of a pirate hat. Then use a white deco pen to draw a skull and crossbones onto the hat. Stick it to the top of the fortune teller using double sided tape.
Make sure you crease the folds to help the fortune teller hold its shape.