Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Lay out eleven craft sticks next to each other with the long ends of the sticks touching, creating a square. Make sure the ends of the sticks are all in line with each other.
- Stick a strip of double sided tape onto another wooden craft stick, and then stick onto the edge of the square holding the ends of the sticks in place. Repeat this with the other side.
- Turn the square over, and then stick a craft stick onto each edge using the double sided tape, creating a border.
- Paint the border sticks red and the inside of the square blue and leave to dry.
- Use the foam letters to spell out your name and then decorate with the glitter star stickers. Turn the sign over and attach a piece of string to the back with the tape which the sign will hang from.
Use two coats of paint to make the colours really bright.