Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Mix some green and yellow paint together to get a lime green colour and then paint onto the wooden craft stick and leave to dry.
- Cut a flower shape out of a pink piece of felt, about 5cm big.
- Cut another flower shape out of the purple felt, slightly smaller than the pink flower. Then cut a circle out of the yellow felt sheet, which will be the centre of the flower.
- Using the double sided tape, stick the smaller purple flower onto the larger pink flower, and stick the yellow circle onto the middle of the purple flower. Stick some small wiggle eyes onto the yellow circle and draw a smile with the black pen.
- Put some double sided tape onto the top of the green craft stick and then stick the felt flower in place.
Try making a range of different coloured flowers to use in different books.