Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off the template provided then cut out the individual shapes.
- Draw around the templates on your chosen card colours and cut these out.
- Assemble the dinosaur by sticking the claw and scales in place using double sided tape. Peel off the self-adhesive backing from a wiggle eye and stick down, then draw a nostril and mouth on. (To make this step easier you could draw the dinosaur details on using coloured pens.)
- Stick the top half of the cracked egg to the top of the dinosaur head using double sided tape, making sure not to cover the face too much.
- Turn this piece over and stick the top of the craft stick to the bottom of the dinosaur body using a piece of tape. Put to one side.
- Stick the bottom half of the cracked egg to the white backing piece using double sided tape along the edges. Make sure to leave a gap through the middle as this is where the craft stick will need to pass through.
- Take your dinosaur stick piece and post the craft stick through the middle of the bottom half of the cracked egg.
- Stick some card circles onto the front of the egg.
- Move the craft stick up and down to reveal the dinosaur hatching from the egg.
When sticking the bottom half of the egg to the white backing piece, make sure to leave a gap through the middle as this is where the craft stick will need to pass through.