Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a small paper plate and carefully cut out the centre of it using scissors.
- Carefully use the scissors to punch small holes evenly around the inner edge of the paper plate.
- Cut a long strip of blue wool and thread the end through one of the holes you punched in step two. Turn the plate over and stick the end of the wool down with some tape.
- Thread the other end of the blue wool through the other holes in the plate to create a pattern. Then repeat with some yellow wool.
- Cut medium length strips of blue wool and tie a red feather to the end of each one. Then thread red and yellow beads onto the strips of wool.
- Stick the three pieces of wool to the back of the paper plate at the bottom using tape.
- Punch a small hole in the top of the paper plate and thread some wool through it. Then tie the ends of the wool together to create a loop for the dream catcher to hang from.
Tie the feathers to the wool with a double knot to prevent them from falling off.