Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
20 minutes per bookmark
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off the template provided then cut out the individual shapes.
- Draw around the templates onto the correct foam colours and peel away the self- adhesive backing from the foam to stick the components of each face down.
- Add two wiggle eyes for the face and use a thin black pen to draw a mouth onto the foam.
- Take a coloured craft stick and peel away the self-adhesive backing from the backing pieces, stick the end of the craft stick down and then peel away the self-adhesive backing from the head piece and stick over the top. This will hold your craft stick in place and ensure that your book pages don’t get stuck to the self-adhesive foam.
- To finish glue some mini pom poms for the nose, hat and buttons.
Use the backing pieces to ensure that your craft sticks are securely held in place and your book pages don’t get stuck to the self-adhesive foam.