Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a green craft stick and cut off the rounded ends using scissors.
- Take two more green craft sticks and glue these to the first one so they create a tall triangle shape.
- Cut a red craft stick to about 3cm in length. Turn the green triangle over and glue the red craft stick to the bottom. Turn the decoration over again and leave to dry.
- Once dry, cut a piece of yellow ribbon approximately 15cm long and tie in a loop secured with a double knot. Attach the loop to the tree by peeling away the backing from two self-adhesive glitter star stickers, sticking these to the top of the tree and securing the ribbon in between the two stars.
- To finish stick some bright coloured mini pom poms to the tree with glue and leave to dry.
To add more colour to your decorations, instead of just green pop stick trees you could make a collection of trees using different coloured sticks.