Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take five red craft sticks and cut two at 8cm long and one at 6cm long.
- Apply a small amount of glue to the top ends of the 8cm long sticks and attach the smallest stick to both so it’s stuck on horizontally. Then take the two long sticks and glue them along the bottom, starting about 2cm away from the edge so you can still see the ends of the two sticks poking out underneath.
- For the wheels, cut out two circles from black foam the size of a 2p and glue these onto the ends of the two sticks poking out underneath, then stick a white button to the front of each wheel.
- Cut out some small rectangles from gold and silver card and stick these onto the front of the car for the lights and door handle. Leave to dry.
- Once dry, prop up the car and with a small amount of glue, glue two mini Christmas trees to the back, making sure that no glue drips over the edge. Leave to dry.
- Cut a piece of green ribbon approximately 15cm long and tie in a loop secured with a double knot. Attach the loop to the back of the car using some glue then stick a photo to the back to turn your car window into a photo frame.
When gluing the mini Christmas trees to the back of the car, only use a small amount of glue to avoid the glue from dripping over the edge.