Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Measure the width of the leg of the card person shape, then cut out four strips this width from self-adhesive red foam.
- Stick two of these red foam strips to each of the legs on the card shape. Then repeat with the arms and waist.
- Cut out a rectangular shape from grey self-adhesive foam and stick to the centre of the card person shape. Then add blue and yellow foam circles to it to create buttons.
- Cut out an oval shape from grey foam, slightly smaller than the size of the head, then stick it to the head section of the person shape.
- Trim your photograph so that it is a tiny bit smaller than the grey oval, then use double sided tape to stick it down.
The printed photograph should be about two inches wide.