Time to Make
15 minutes per planet
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Draw a circle onto the back of a sheet of red foam and then cut it out.
- Place this circle on top of a sheet of orange foam and draw around it with a pencil. Inside the circle that you have drawn, draw some squiggly shapes coming in from the sides, then cut out these shapes.
- Peel off the backing of the shapes and stick them to the red circle to create your planet.
- Take a red stick and stick the foam planet to the top of the stick.
- Use a red pen to write ‘mars’ onto the stick.
- Repeat these steps with different colours to create the other planets.
Try to match the colour of the stick to the colour of the planet for a more cohesive look.