Beginner. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Put a few sheets of paper inside the bag, this is to prevent the paint soaking through to the other side.
- Get an adult to cut an apple in half. Then use some kitchen towel to soak up all of the moisture in the apple half.
- Use a paintbrush to add a thick coat of paint to the half of the apple, then press it down onto the top left hand corner of the bag. Lift the apple away to reveal the apple print.
- Repeat step 3 until you have covered the bag in apple prints. Leave to dry.
- Once the paint is fully dry, use a black deco pen to draw the pumpkin faces onto the apple prints.
- Use a green deco pen to draw the stalks onto the pumpkins.
The bags can get creased in the packaging so get an adult to iron them before adding your design.