Intermediate, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off the templates provided then cut out the individual shapes. Take your square template and cut this out from purple paper.
- To make your origami bookmark, begin by folding the opposite corners of the square together to make a triangle shape. Now with the flat edge along the bottom, fold the top sheet of the top of the triangle back, so it reaches the flat edge and make a fold line.
- Next, fold the left and right edges of the triangle to the middle, so they touch the centre of the flat edge and you have made a kind of envelope shape.
- Unfold back the left and right edges of the triangle you have just folded and then fold these pieces upwards, so they reach the top of the triangle.
- Tuck the left and right flaps over and into the small pocket you have just created to hold them in place, you will now be left with your origami bookmark.
- Cut out the vampire’s mouth, fangs, hair and cape pieces from the templates provided. Apply some double-sided tape to the back and stick the pieces in place. Peel off the backing from two wiggle eyes and stick down to finish.
Use coloured paper for the origami instead of card to make it easier when folding the shape together.