Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Draw a small oval shape about 4cm big onto some light green card then cut this shape out. Cut through the top of the oval so you are left with one half slightly bigger than the other.
- On the slightly larger half of the two, draw on the zombie’s mouth and nose using a thin black pen and then stick two small wiggle-eyes down.
- Take the other half of the oval and use a dark green felt tip pen to draw on some stitch lines to the top of the head.
- Apply a small amount of super tacky glue to the top and bottom half of a wooden peg, on the end which will open up. Then stick the top and bottom zombie head pieces to the peg, ensuring that these line up evenly. Leave to dry.
- Cut out a small brain shape onto some pink card. Turn the peg over, so the zombie head is now on the underneath. Apply a small amount of super tacky glue to the bottom half of the wooden peg, then stick the brain piece to this. Leave the dry.
Make sure you stick the brain piece low enough so that it’s not showing when the peg is closed.