Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download and print off the template provided, then cut out the individual shapes.
- Fold the strip with the shortest middle along the fold lines and use a glue stick to stick these onto the turtle base across the narrowest part.
- Fold the five other strips along the fold lines and use a glue stick to stick these onto the turtle base across the longest part and diagonally, to form the shell.
- Stick on the head, legs and tail to the underside of the base using the glue stick.
- With the glue stick, stick on the small and large rough oval shapes to the turtle’s shell to decorate.
- Add self-adhesive wiggle eyes to the face of the sea turtle and use a black felt tip pen to draw a smile.
Attach some string to the top of the shell to hang it up and your sea turtle will look like it’s swimming!