Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take approx. 20 willow branches around the same height and put to one side.
- Using your glue gun, glue a thin strip down your can from top to bottom and attach one branch at a time. Working your way around the tin keeping the branches as close to each other as you can. Leave glued branches to fix.
- With the wool colour of your choice, wrap around the middle of your covered can around 8 times and tie neatly.
- Using a small pom pom maker and make two in the colour of your choice and tie onto your wool wrapped on the tin.
- Fill with your lovely items!
When the glue has cooled, take a dry brush and lightly swipe a small amount of white paint on the branches to give it a rustic effect.