Time to Make
30 Minutes (Plus drying time)
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Clean your pumpkin with soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Use the sponge paint dabbers to cover the pumpkin in white acrylic paint. Allow to dry. You may need a few coats to cover the pumpkin evenly.
- Use a paint dabber to apply a stripe of glue around the top of the pumpkin.
- Sprinkle glitter in your colour choice.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the pumpkin is covered in stripes of glitter.
- Use a paintbrush to paint the stalk with green acrylic paint.
For a bigger pumpkin, make your glitter stripes thicker.