Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download the template.
- Fold a sheet of black glitter card in half and cut. Put on half to one side and roll the other into a cone shape and glue in place. Cut along the top of the cone to give it a straight edge.
- Using the template sheet, draw and cut out your templates in the colours of your choice. Remembering to cut along the lines within the broomstick and hair templates to create strands.
- Glue the 4 arm templates into pairs to make them double sided and put to one side. Glue the cloak decoration on and leave to dry
- Stick your star on top of your wand and build your broomstick by rolling the card into a tube shape. Do the same with the brush end and glue both in place. Leave to dry
- Glue the wand and broomstick onto the arms and fold the arms around them to create little hands, You can now glue the arms into place at the back of the cone.
- Take your hair cut outs and fold gently to create waves, glue these onto the sides of the face cut out. You can now glue the hat decoration on and add that to your face and leave to dry.
- Peel your wiggle eyes adhesive off and place on the face and using a pen draw a nose and mouth.
- You can now glue the witches head on and place her on your table for a spooky sparkly decoration!
Use a paintbrush to roll the card around to make a tube for your broom.