Time to Make
How to Make
- Fold a piece of felt in half, pin on template and cut from felt to create two heart pieces.
- Cut 12 cm piece of ribbon and fold in half to make a loop. Place the cut ends on to the the top of the heart and secure in place with a neat stitch.
- Place the remaining heart piece on top and begin sewing around the heart in running stitch to join the two pieces together.
- Before completing the seam, leave a small gap and feed in some stuffing to pad out the design. Ensure that the stuffing is evenly distributed around the heart, adding more where necessary.
- Once the heart is stuffed, continue sewing around the shape to complete the seam and fasten off.
When stuffing the heart add small sections of stuffing at a time and ease it inside the shape, this will help you to achieve a neat puffed finish with no lumps or bumps.