Intermediate. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Choose a coloured paper plate as the serving plate, divide this equally into 8 sections using a ruler and felt tip pen. Then number the sections from 1 to 8.
- Take a yellow coloured paper plate and use for the pizza base. Divide this equally into 8 sections using a ruler and these will form the pizza slices. A pizza crust can be added by cutting the round edge of another contrasting coloured paper plate, diving equally into 8 and gluing on to the yellow slices.
- Using the coloured card, cut out 9 red circles for pepperoni, 9 mushroom shapes, 9 green shapes to use as peppers, 9 circles to use as olives.
- Then layout the 8 pizza slices and start gluing on the toppings. Make sure there is 1 topping on the first slice, two toppings on the next slice and so on.
- Once the pizza toppings have been added, these slices can then be matched to the written numbers on the serving plate.
Use glue dots to stick the toppings onto the pizza slices to save on glue drying time.