Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take the lid off of the box and cover the box in black paint. Then leave to dry.
- Once dry, draw around the box onto a sheet of yellow card, then cut out a square slightly smaller than that outline.
- Stick the yellow square to the largest side of the box using double-sided tape.
- Use a red pen to write the words ‘Dad You Rule’ onto the yellow square.
- Cut a thin strip of yellow card and use a black pen to draw small measuring lines along one side of it.
- Use double sided tape to stick the yellow strip to the bottom of the box. Fold the end of the yellow card to make it look like the end of a measuring tape.
Keep the lid so that your Dad can use this as a box to store things.
Tagged with:Fathers Day