Intermediate - Adult Supervision Required
Time to Make
1 Hour + Drying Time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Measure a rectangle 10cms high by 17cms long and cut out, then glue craft sticks vertically across the card, from left to right
- Glue 1 stick to the left-hand side vertically. Then, on the right-hand side, glue 1 horizontally at the top and 1 at the bottom.
- Glue 1 stick horizontally at the top and bottom, on the left-hand side, with one end of the it on top of the stick that is glued vertically.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until it is 8 craft sticks thick, not including the first layer on the card. Then, stick 3 craft sticks vertically to the left-hand side and also to the right. Add another layer of sticks to the right.
- Glue 2 sticks together side by side and glue them at the top horizontally, then glue 1 at the bottom. Allow to dry.
- While the glue is drying, paint 4 wooden stars and the mini wooden letters to spell DAD’S TV (the apostrophe will be added later) in the colour of your choice.
- Glue 2 wooden cubes to the bottom of the TV, then stick 2 cubes together and stick them to the back of the TV as an extra support and allow to dry.
- Paint the TV and feet (the cubes) in the colours of your choice and when dry, glue on the letters and stars. Add an apostrophe with the paint in the same colour as the letters.
- Cut a silver pipe cleaner in half, then bend it into a V-shape and glue it to the back of the TV. Allow to dry.
Lay a heavy book on top of your TV while it dries to help keep the shape.
Tagged with:Fathers Day