Time to Make
30 minutes per stone
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the outline of a bunny onto the top of a stone with a light grey paint.
- Mix up a shade of light pink paint to paint the inside of the bunny’s ears and its nose.
- Paint on the mouth with black paint using a fine tipped paint brush.
- Stick to wiggle eyes to create the bunny’s face.
- Use this same technique to paint a range of different woodland animals onto the other stones.
Use a paint colour that contrasts to the colour of the stone to make the animal stand out more.