Time to Make
45 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a rock from the pack and cover it in a coat of red paint. Leave it to dry, then add another coat of paint.
- Repeat step 1 with three more stones, using yellow, green and blue paint.
- Once the paint is fully dry, add two wiggle eyes to the red stone. Then paint a black smile underneath the eyes.
- Place the stones next to each other in a line to create the caterpillar.
- Take a round stone and cover it in red paint. Then add another coat of paint and leave it to dry.
- Paint a third of the stone with black paint to create the ladybird’s head.
- Paint a black line down the centre of the red section of the stone, then paint black spots either side of it.
- Add two wiggle eyes to the black section of the stone to create the ladybird’s face.
Make the caterpillar longer by adding more colourful stones.