Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of Shrink art paper and fold it in half causing it to snap in two.
- Trim the snapped edges straight.
- On the frosted side of the paper colour, it in white and let dry.
- Then using a ruler draw blue horizontal lines.
- Draw a vertical red margin line.
- Hole punch the corner.
- Write a note for your teacher on the Shrinky.
- Ask an adult to bake in the oven following the instructions that come in the pack.
- Leave until completely cooled before picking up and threading the keyring on to the corner.
Trim the corners round before putting in the oven so there are no pointy corners.