Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use the template to draw and cut out the crayon tip and insert from dark blue card, the crayon details from black card and the pull tab from light blue card.
- Place the light blue piece of card landscape to you. Make a mark and draw a vertical line at 14cm from the left side of the page and at 1cm from the right side of the page.
- Fold along the lines.
- Using double-sided tape stick the crayon tip inside the card, then stick the top flap of the card down.
- Stick the black strips at the top and bottom end of the light blue area of the card.
- Stick the light blue tab to the back of the photo insert.
- Spell out ‘Happy Teacher’s Day’ in white glitter foam letters.
- Stick your photo onto the crayon card insert and slide it into the crayon card.
- Write ‘Pull’ on the light blue tab.
Make sure you stick the photo high enough on the card insert so that you can’t see the photo poking out the bottom before showing the photo reveal.