Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
10 Minutes (Plus Drying Time)
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Firstly, cover one of your thumbs in red ready-mix paint and press your painted thumb onto card to create a thumbprint.
- Create another red thumbprint next to the previous.
- Paint a stalk and leaf on top of the apple.
- When the paint is dry place a glass painting stone over the top of your heart thumbprint and draw around the stone, then cut out this shape using scissors.
- Squirt some clear PVA glue onto the back of the glass painting stone and then stick your thumbprint, face down onto the back of the glass painting stone.
- Allow the glue to dry, then peel off the back of the Large Self-Adhesive Magnetic Discs and stick to the back of the glass painting stone.
You can try to create different designs using this thumb printing technique.