Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using the templates, draw and cut out the apple halves, leaf, and the shine of the apple from glitter card and the stalk from brown card. For the apples shine you can use the back of the glitter card.
- Draw and cut out a rectangle from black card (10cm width by the length of A4 card).
- Place the rectangle horizontally and mark the middle with a faint mark.
- Mark and draw a vertical line 3.5cm from each end of the rectangle and fold both ends backwards.
- Bring both folded edges together in the middle.
- Stick one half of the apple to the left and the other to the right side using double-sided tape.
- Stick the stalk at the back of the left side of the apple and then the leaf on top.
- Spell out ‘Best Teacher’ in white glitter felt letters.
Make sure the apple lines up together to create a neater finish.