Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use scissors to cut a round sponge into a triangle shape. Then cut a smaller triangle shape into the sponge to create a triangular arrow type shape.
- Repeat step 1 to create three more sponge shapes.
- Dip one of your sponge stamps into some red paint, then push it onto a fabric bag. Lift away the stamp to reveal the shape on the bag.
- Repeat step three a few times on the front of the bag in random places.
- Repeat steps 3-4 using the a different sponge and blue paint. Then with yellow paint, then with green. Leave to dry.
To prevent paint seeping through to the other side of the bag, place a piece of cardboard inside the bag before painting. Make sure the whole of the edge of the sponge is covered in paint before stamping.