Time to Make
25 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Collect some natural leaves from outside.
- Use a paintbrush to cover your leaf in green paint. Ensure the paint covers the whole of the leaf.
- Press the leaf onto the fabric bag and hold in place for a few seconds.
- Carefully lift up the leaf, revealing the pattern on the bag.
- Repeat steps 2-4 multiple times to create a leaf pattern on your bag.
To prevent paint seeping through to the other side of the bag, place a piece of cardboard inside the bag before painting. Paint the back of the leaf to make the lines stand out more.