Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Get an adult to carefully cut an apple in half using a knife.
- Take one half of the apple and use a paintbrush to cover it in red paint.
- Push the apple onto the top left hand corner of the fabric bag, then carefully lift it away.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until there are six apple prints on your bag.
- Carefully cut a pear in half, and cover one half in green paint.
- Print the pear shape in between the apple prints on your fabric bag, then leave to dry.
To prevent paint seeping through to the other side of the bag, place a piece of cardboard inside the bag before painting. Dry the fruit with tissue after cutting it in half to soak up any excess moisture.