Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Pour some flour into an empty bottle.
- Take a white balloon and blow it up, then carefully pull the opening of the balloon over the neck of the bottle without it deflating.
- Turn the bottle upside down to pour the flour into the balloon.
- Carefully take the balloon off of the bottle and let out the air, then tie in a tight knot. Use scissors to cut off the top of the balloon above the knot.
- Use a black deco pen to draw on the snowman's eyes and mouth, and an orange deco pen to draw on the nose. Leave to dry.
Wait until the pen ink has fully dried before squeezing the ball to prevent smudges.