Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Add two parts PVA glue and one part water into a bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Take some red wool, cut a long strip of it and then dip it into the glue mixture.
- Blow up a water balloon and tie the top of it tightly. Wrap the red wool around the balloon.
- Cut another strip of red wool and add it to the mixture. Then wrap it around the balloon until it is well covered.
- Cover the yarn covered balloon in red glitter, then leave to dry overnight.
- Once dry, take a pin and carefully pop the balloon, leaving just the yarn ball.
- Tie a piece of matching red ribbon to the top of the yarn ball.
Place a dish underneath the bauble when adding the glitter to prevent any mess.