Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use the glass pens to draw you’re a snowman’s face on the outside of the jar and set aside for the ink to dry. Stick a pom pom in the centre of the lid.
- Add eight tablespoons of PVA glue into your mixing bowl. Then add some shaving foam, about half the amount of the glue, to your mixture.
- Put a teaspoon of baking soda into the bowl and mix again.
- Put approximately one tablespoon of contact lens solution into your mixture and stir with the spoon. Your mixture should begin to stick together. Continue to add more contact lens solution until the slime is no longer sticking to the bowl.
- Take the slime out of the bowl and lay it on a flat surface. Then pour some iridescent glitter onto it and mix it together.
- Put a teaspoon of instant snow powder into another bowl, then add some contact lens solution to the powder and mix it to make the fake snow.
- Add a little iridescent glitter into the snow mixture if you want your slime to be extra sparkly. Then mix the snow into the slime.
- Add the snow slime to the snowman jar.
Make the instant snow using contact solution instead of water to prevent it from becoming sticky.