Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint your secret keepsake book with white paint, as shown, and leave to dry.
- Using a ruler and pencil, measure out three 4cm x 4cm squares from both the hessian roll and kraft self-adhesive sheets.
- Using a pair of scissors, carefully cut out the six squares.
- Stick the hessian and kraft squares onto the front of the painted keepsake book as shown. Try to leave an equal amount of white space around each square.
- Finally, glue assorted shells onto the hessian and kraft squares and leave to dry.
To enhance and brighten the shell colours apply a thin layer of HobbyLine Acrylic Satin Varnish (EV780).