Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time for paint
How to Make
- Paint the egg blank with white acrylic and leave it to dry.
- Draw a pattern onto the egg using a light coloured pencil to match the colour of your Deco Pen. For example, if you are using a pink Deco pen, choose a pale pink pencil to outline the design.
- Draw over the pencil outline using a Deco Pen, keeping the lines smooth and even. Turn the egg round as you fill in the design so you don’t smudge the lines. Draw an outline around the edge of the egg to help strengthen the design. Leave it to dry.
- Thread a piece of twine through the hole and tie the ends in a loop.
- If you are hanging the egg on a tree or somewhere seen from both sides; add another design on the reverse side when the first side has dried.
Draw around the egg blank onto some paper then try out some design in pencil or felt pen before you do the final painted version.