Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a piece of Star Printed Card 20cm x 15cm in half. Fold it in half.
- Use a light coloured pencil to draw 2 x 3cm lines, 1cm apart across in the middle of the folded edge. Cut along the lines to make a strip. Fold the strip upwards then open the card. Lift the strip up to make a right angle in the middle of the card.
- Stick one of the Solar System stickers onto black card. Cut around the edge to make a stronger. Check the size of the shape on the front of the folded strip. You could add an extra piece to cover the folded strip like this red fire trail.
- Glue the sticker to the front of the folded strip, making sure the card opens and closes freely.
- Cut a curved shape from Star Printed Card for a planet. Glue it to one corner of the card.
- Add more foam stickers to the background with glitter stars.
Check the sticker shape on the folded strip doesnt stick out when the card is closed. The height of the sticker should be no bigger then the distance from the bottom of the folded strip to the outside edge of the card.