Beginner. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take one length of gold tinsel and trim it in half.
- Roll it neatly into a loose ball and place inside one of half of the bauble, and clip the other half of the bauble on making sure no tinsel is sticking out the edges. Fill your other bauble with gold tinsel pom poms using both small and large sizes.
- Attach the gold toppers and remove the velvet loops.
- Trim approx 8cm of white ribbon and attach around the edges of the gold toppers us-ing super tacky glue and leave to dry.
- Trim approx. 25cm of white ribbon and thread through the top of your baubles, creat-ing a loop that it can hang from by making a small knot.
- Embellish the edge of your toppers by attaching the gold self adhesive pearls or your acrylic jewels around the edges leaving a small gap in between them.
- Using your white deco pen, personalise with a name or word of your choice!
Use an empty pot or jar to balance your bauble on when personalising!