Intermediate. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Pour a small amount of varnish into one half of your bauble and swirl around so all areas have been coated lightly.
- Tip excess varnish into a bowl and rest open side down on a paper towel to allow any remaining to drip out. Repeat step 1 & 2 with the other half of your bauble and leave both halves to set slightly for approx 10 minutes.
- Cover the varnish on both halves of your bauble with one colour of glitter and tap out any excess into a bowl. Now leave facing upwards to set for approx 10 mins
- Once the varnish and glitter appear slightly set you can clip the two halves together and attach the topper.
- Remove the red velvet loop on your larger bauble and cut approx 25cm of silver rib-bon and thread through the top creating a loop that it can hang from by making a small knot. You can repeat this step for your smaller bauble too with another colour of your choice.
- For your larger bauble cut approx 8cm of ribbon and attach to the edge of your bau-ble topper using a small amount of glue. Then embellish on top of your ribbon using your acrylic jewels ensuring you leave a gap in between each one.
- For your smaller bauble cut approx 30cm of ribbon and tie into a bow and fix to the loophole using your glue gun. Then embellish the outside using your stick on snow-flakes, ensuring room to personalise if you wish to.
- Using your Deco paint pens you can personalise both of your baubles with your choice of name, word or initial!
Have paper towels and a bowl handy for excess glue and glitter. Use a pot or cup to balance your bauble when personalising.