Time to Make
20 minutes plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Mix blue, green and white paint to get turquoise colour. Paint the stone giving it good coverage. It will need two coats of paint, but allow paint to dry between coats.
- Stick 5 mini shells together at point with only a small dab of glue. They should form a circle and look like a flower.
- Paint your design on stone & allow to dry.
- Paint on thin layer of satin varnish on the stone.
- When the varnish has dried, stick shell decoration on centrally.
Wipe down stones first to remove any dust or dirt before painting. Practice your design(s) on paper first if a little apprehensive.