Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
1-2 hours plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Set out a clear space on a table to work from with enough space to lay out your baubles, and protect your surface from any spillages. Lay your baubles facing upwards keeping them in the pair that they come as.
- Pour a small amount of your chosen paint colour into each half of the bauble, swirl around any excess and then close back together and shake lightly so all areas from the inside are covered. Now open back up again slowly and leave to dry facing upwards overnight.
- Once dry, fill your baubles with your chosen treat and then fix your baubles together and attach the gold cord into the loop.
- Add your numbers onto the centre of the bauble, You will need two packs of the numbers if you wish to use all gold colour due to the amount of number 1’s needed. Or you can use all the other colours for a colourful effect!
- Hang on your tree or from a garland to enjoy every day in December!
Before you pour paint into your baubles, make sure you build them together first so they fit correctly.