Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
20 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- For the carrot, paint a sheet of bubble wrap with orange paint and another sheet of bubble wrap with green paint.
- Press the bubble wrap onto white card, painted side down. Make sure to apply pressure evenly over the entire painted bubble wrap.
- Peel the painted bubble wrap off the white card. Repeat for all colours needed to create your fruits and vegetables.
- Set aside to dry.
- Cut a rectangle from brown card (28cm by 10cm), a rectangle from yellow card (28cm by 15cm) and a rectangle from red card (28cm by 14cm).
- Stick the rectangles onto green A3 card.
- Using the templates cut out the fruits and veg from the bubble wrap prints.
- Outline the fruit and veg shapes with deco pens according to the colours of the print.
- Assemble and stick the fruits together.
- Stick 1 fruit/vegetable in each rectangle.
- Spell out ‘Harvest Festival’ in black glitter felt letters.
- Lastly, cut a length of ribbon and stick it to the back of the artwork using sticky tape.
You can reuse the bubble wrap if you wash it carefully between each colour.
Tagged with:Harvest Festival