Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using the template cut out two corn leaves from green felt.
- Then, twist the ends of 8 yellow or orange pipe cleaners together (almost making a spider shape).
- Place equal amounts of pony beads onto each pipe cleaner (approximately 25 beads), you can also create rainbow corn by introducing more colours from the autumn-coloured beads.
- Once all 7 pipe cleaners have equal amounts of beads, pull the tops up together with the twisted bottoms on the inside of the “corn”.
- Twist the top of the corn together and trim with scissors.
- Slightly overlap and glue the two corn leaves together then, place some raffia on top of the leaves.
- Next, place the beaded corn on top, with the pipe cleaners of the corn trimmed side down. You can glue the beaded corn to the leaves or leave the corn to be removable.
- Wrap and glue the corn leaves around the corn and fold the bottom of the corn leaves backwards.
You can create smaller baby corn by using less and shorter pipe cleaners.
Tagged with:Harvest Festival