Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint one side of three branch offcuts with white undercoat and leave to dry.
- Paint each one pink, yellow and green using acrylic paint and leave to dry.
- Use a black marker to draw different patterns, as shown, and leave to dry.
- Carefully glue branch chips onto the back of the decorated branch offcuts with glue dots or using a glue gun.
- Glue the flower heads firmly onto the willow branches.
- Stick skeleton leaves half way up the willow branches using glue dots.
- Join the three flowers together at the base using glue dots or a glue gun.
- Finally, wrap string tightly around the base as shown securing in place with glue.
To avoid layers of paint, always use a white undercoat on wooden surfaces