Time to Make
90 minutes plus drying time for marbling and glue.
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut an A4 sheet of card in half using a craft knife. Take one half and cut in half again.
- Use the manufacturer’s instructions for creating your marbling. Do this with the 3 pieces of card, using different colour combinations every time. Allow to dry.
- Cut the board card 14cms x 21cms, marking the centre and scoring. Rub out the centre line. Fold the card in half. Cut 2 more pieces of this card, 9cms x 6.8cms and 6cms x 4cms
- Cut 3 pieces of marbled card, 1 from each piece made: 1; 12.8cms 9.3cms
2; 7.8cms x 5.6cms
3; 4.8cms x 2.8cms
- Stick the biggest piece of marbled card onto the front of the main card allowing a 0.6cm border all around. Do the same for the remaining pieces of card.
- Take the biggest piece of mounted card and stick onto main card, angled but within the marbled card. Repeat for the small card piece.
- Write the “Thanks“sentiment on the top (smallest) card piece with a brush felt marker.
If this is the first time using this technique, do some practice pieces first.