Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Download the leprechaun template and print off.
- Cut out the leprechaun character from the template and stick it onto a sheet of A4 white card using a glue stick. Cut out the character from the white card.
- Colour in the character using coloured pens. Leave to dry.
- On the back of the character, colour in just the arms and the hands. Leave to dry and turn it back over.
- Using scissors, cut a slit through the middle of each hand.
- Stick a gold chocolate coin onto the character’s tummy using a glue dot.
- Fold in the arms. Turn one hand on its side and insert it into the slit on the other hand and twist to join them together.
Using glue dots you can peel the coin off of the leprechaun to eat it and then replace with another coin!