Time to Make
1 hour 30 minutes
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the stone with an undercoat using white deco acrylic paint. Leave to dry.
- Paint over the white layer of paint with light green deco acrylic paint. While the paint is still wet, shake the green glitter over the stone. Leave to dry.
- Shake off any access glitter from the stone that didnt stick.
- Take a long piece of orange wool and cut into small strips to use as hair.
- Glue a line of super tacky multi-purpose glue across the top of the stone and place the ends of the orange pieces of wool onto the line of glue.
- Whilst the hair is drying, glue two wiggle eyes to the stone.
- Cut out a mouth or big lips from a sheet of red foam and glue to the stone. Leave to dry.
- Glue gems and sequins onto the stone. Leave all areas of wet glue to dry.
Paint the stone with white acrylic paint first so that the green paint on top is nice and bright.