Time to Make
1 hour 45 minutes
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Pop out the hole at the top of a craft wreath. Paint the wreath using green acrylic paint. Leave to dry.
- Take another craft wreath and stick it to the back of the painted wreath using a glue stick, making sure the holes at the top line up.
- Download and print off the templates to create the shamrocks in the 3 shades of green.
- Use each template labelled the different shades of green to cut out the shamrock shapes from light green foam, dark green foam and green glitter foam.
- Place glue all over the craft wreath using a glue stick. Stick on the dark green shamrocks first all around the wreath making sure to not cover the hole at the top.
- Next, stick on the green glitter shamrocks all around the wreath remembering to peel off the backing.
- Then use a glue stick on the back of each light green shamrock to stick them around the wreath.
- Cut a piece of green satin ribbon and put through the hole at the top of the wreath and tie in a knot to create a loop to hang up the wreath.
To make the wreath extra strong and thick, glue two craft wreaths to the painted one, instead of one.