Medium - Hard
Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Lay out 4 canvases in a square.
- Paint the canvases using a mixture of all the colours in the ocean paint pack and let dry.
- Mix up the puffy paint, for this you will need:
1 CUP FLOUR
1 CUP PVA
2-3 CUPS OF SHAVING FOAM
GENEROUS SQUIRT OF PURPLE PAINT
- Spoon into a piping bag and snip off the end.
- On your canvas draw a fine pencil line where you want the legs and the head to go.
- Pipe the puffy paint onto the canvases.
- Sprinkle with glitter and add sequin suckers.
- Add two big eyes.
- Leave to dry overnight.
You can make this kraken as big as you like, why not experiment with all 6 canvases.