Time to Make
How to Make
- Make a heart shaped paper template and use to cut out two identical hearts from the hessian roll.
- On one heart use a biro to draw a rough plan of where you’d like your design to go, or if you feel confident you can stitch and design as you go.
- Use different colour embroidery thread to stitch your design, fixing at the back between colours.
- Once the design is complete, place the patterned heart on top of the back piece and stitch ¾ of the way round using a simple running stitch.
- Fill with your desired filling and then stitch up the remaining sides.
- Add a simple hanging cord and display in the home.
Fill the heart with dried flowers, lavender, or herbs for that extra special touch.